Procurement Officer - Richards Bay
Take responsibility for the procurement of goods and services as required, to specification, efficiently and with minimum risk to the company.
- Maintain accurate and effective records
- Ensure timeous receipt of goods (expediting)
- Conduct market research
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Ensure supplier conformance to company requirements
Self-motivated, proactive and independent
Ability to work as part of a team
- Planning and communication ability
- Numeracy skills,
- Verbal and written communication skills
Above average command of the English language,
B Degree or N.Dip Purchasing Management
5 years Purchasing experience
SAP R3 MM
MS Office (Word and Excel)
Code EB Drivers licence
If your skills and experience are in line with the minimum requirements above, please click the apply button.
If your CV is shortlisted, we will be in contact with you within a week
For further information please call Pooja on 031 566 1960.
Please follow us on social media and visit our web site for regular updates