Elastic Search Support Engineer
Senior Support Engineer/System Administrator
Our client based in Centurion requires a Senior Linux System Administrator and Senior Support Engineer with Elastic Search stack.
- OS, Network, and application configuration of new systems
- Maintaining and contributing to system standards
- Improve the automation of tasks where possible
- Manage system security
- Apply OS and application patches where required
- Capacity and performance management
- Research and recommend innovative approaches to improving efficiency
- Provide system and application support
- Above average knowledge and experience in Linux
- Shell scripting ability for system administration
- Linux system administration (RedHat/Centos. Apache/NGINX,
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies (CTP/IT, SOAP, HTTP,
XML, RADIUS, Diameter, SCTP)
- Experience using the Elastic Search stack
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work independently
- Tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Telecommunications technologies (SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP,
- Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls
- Big Data/Analytics/Monitoring experience using Elastic, Dremio,
Ryft, Tableau, Qlickview, Alteryx, Penthaho, Grafana, Prometheus
- OpenStack, KVM, Xen, VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis
Please note that knowledge and experience with Elastic Search stack is non negotiable for this role
If your skills and experience are in line with the requirements above, please click on the apply button.
Should your CV be shortlisted, we will be in contact with you within a week.
Follow us on Social Media and visit our web site for regular updates.