A well-established national company is seeking a Sales Consultant for their Witbank branch.
As Sales Consultant you will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. You will also research sales competition.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Matric and/or relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Valid Driver's license
- Excellent sales skills with proven track record
- Persuasive, persistent and result driven
- Good organization skills essential
- Good communication skills essential
- Knowledge of batteries preferred
- Ability to build and retain good relationships with others
- Ability to be able to be diplomatic and handle sensitive issues when under pressure.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must come from the battery industry - non negotiable
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Marketing, promoting and selling of products to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying new business and ensuring the follow through and development of this new business.
- Maintain personalized contact with all major Customers, acknowledging and responding appropriately to their needs, demand and preferences
- Maintain conversant with all existing and potential products that are made available from suppliers
- Provide product training and support to existing client base and new clients
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite customer leads through cold calling
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Coordination of daily sales
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Please click the button to apply or call Ryan on tel:0315661960
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week. Please follow us on social media and check the website regularly for updates.