Technologist: Process Control & Instrumentation
An opportunity exists for a Process Control and Instrumentation Technologist for a large FMCG manufacturer based in Constantia Kloof
Your role will be to maintain & repair all instrumentation, process control equipment & automation systems.
Requirements for the role are.
- 5 Years experience in process control environment
- 7 Years experience on Siemens S7-300, 400, 1200 & 1500 PLC. (S5 & S7 range)
- Experience on S.C.A.D.A system (Wonderware & Siemens)
- Required Education Level B. Tech or N5/N6 Instrumentation
- Possible exposure to dangerous situations or poisonous materials
The responsibilities of the role are;
- Maintain the process control & instrumentation
- Responsible for process control & instrumentation
- Compile capex expenditures
Please click the button to apply or call Carmel on tel:0315661960
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on social media and check the website regularly for updates.