Our FMCG client based in the Queensburgh area is seeking a Millwright to join their team.
- Maintenance and repair of plant and equipment to ensure optimal reliability and availability
- Fault-finding and analysis of machine condition and failures
- Perform root cause analysis on packaging equipment
- Optimize machines with a pro-active approach to continuous improvement
- Provide technical and specialist support to the maintenance and production team
- Participate in Way Better teams (MDWT)
- Trade tested millwright (x)
- Minimum qualification N3 (x)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position (FMCG)
- Process control knowledge and skills will be an advantage
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime, shifts and do standby duties if necessary
To apply please click button below or call Rose on tel:0315661960
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on social media and check the website regularly for updates.