Our client, a multinational company that manufactures agrochemicals, specialty chemicals and crop protection solutions, is looking for an Inventory Manager to be based in Durban, KZN.
Purpose of the role:
Manage inventory in South African to ensure the efficient use of company resources with clear accountability to coordinate the reduction SLOB in the portfolio and propose the removal of any non-core and redundant products that do not add financial benefits. Drive improvement to achieve and exceed days inventory outstanding targets.
The requirements for the role are:
- Degree or Diploma or relevant qualification related to Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Chemistry or Agricultural Sciences/Marketing needed
- Minimum 10 years industry experience (Agro Chemicals)
- Experience in Supply Chain Accounting, Agrochemicals sales, Manufacturing or Supply chain environment
- Previous inventory management experience with formal training will be advantageous
- Experience in an agrochemical environment will be critical to propose appropriate solutions and engage stakeholders with credible ideas
- Experience working for a multinational or large corporation, combined with cross-cultural communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
Click the button to apply or call Carmel on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.