An opportunity has arisen for a French Speaking Legal Counsel at a corporate organisation based in Durban.
As legal counsel you will ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advising the company on its legal rights and duties to abide by the laws of the geographies in which it operates and protect the organisation against any legal risks.
Required experience and qualifications;
- BCom Law / LLB (French Law degree)
- Admitted Attorney
- 5 - 10 years of experience with a reputable corporate or law firm. (Preference will be given to candidate having experience with reputable law firms. And to someone who has had experience of French law)
- Understanding of Litigation processes
- Company secretarial experience
- Experience of drafting and negotiating commercial documents
- Fluent English and French speaking and the ability to draft documents in French - non negotiable
Please click the button to apply or call Renay on tel:0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week. Please follow us on social media and check the website regularly for updates.