An opportunity exists for a Network Engineer to join our client, who possesses 30 years of business experience in global financial institutions, large retail and supply chain enterprises.
The role is based in their Umhlanga Ridge office.
Requirements for the role;
- Minimum of five years in an IT support/technician role ? Windows servers 2012 R2 and Hyper V, System Center
- SCOM, DPM 2012 R2 and SCCM 2012
- Firewall Management
- McAfee Antivirus.
- SCCM 2010 and 2012 R2
- Disaster Recovery methodologies and practice.
- Exchange 2010 servers patching and configuration
- Windows Cluster servers 2008 and 2012.
- OS365, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory
- Hardware and software troubleshooting prowess. Ability to critically analyze a symptom, diagnose a fault, plan and take appropriate action on equipment including PCs, printers, multifunction copiers, sound boards, lighting equipment and networking etc.
- Knowledge of hardware components and hardware troubleshooting procedures
- Matric Certificate
- MCP, MCSE and MCITP
- HP Networking qualifications
Click the button to apply or call Renay on tel:0315661960
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week. Please follow us on social media and check the website regularly for updates.