Senior Client Accountant
Our client is seeking the services of a Senior Client Accountant to join their firm which is based in Umhlali.
- Preparation of client fee budget
- Working planning; yearly, monthly, weekly
- Client liaison
- Supervision & review of work of junior bookkeepers, which includes ensuring that the clients' accounts are reconciled timeously (monthly) and accurately
- On the job training of junior bookkeepers, soft skills and technical
- Performance reviews of junior bookkeepers
- Reviewing monthly reports of clients
- Facilitate monthly meetings between client and partners if required by client
- Compilation of annual financial statements and preparation of working papers
- Preparation and submission of tax returns-income tax, provisional taxes, dividends tax etc.
- Responsible for handling SARS queries & responses
- Vat registrations
- PAYE,UIF,SDL registrations
- Reviewing monthly VAT 201 and EMP201/EMP501
- Reviewing returns for workmen's compensation
- Completion of tax computations of clients
- Researching and passing on of information from applicable legislation, good practice and interpretation notes to bookkeepers/partners
- Checking of time sheets of employees under your supervision
Competencies and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years post articles experience in an accounting firm
- Annual Financial Statement experience-non negotiable
- 4 years Tax knowledge experience
- Strong Accounting experience
- 3 years' bookkeeping experience required
- 3 years' experience in annual financial reporting
- Advanced IT skills(Advanced Excel)
- Accounting BCOMPT or BCOM degree
Greatsoft-Cashbook, Journals, Financial Statements
Pastel-Cashbook, Journals, Debtors Control
The salary is R20 000 per month total cost to company.
Click the button to apply or call Juliet on 0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within a week. Please follow us on social media or check the website regularly for updates.