Regional Officer- Durban
A permanent position has opened with a well established organisation for Regional Officer to be based in Durban
Key functions of the position include:
o Pro-actively identify and drive any new business development within the region
o Handling and processing of enquiries and applications on a daily basis with relevant recording on SAP
o Screening, processing and completing basic assessments of applications for finance received in the regional office
o Provide Business Support within the region (within the parameters of the Business Support Programme)
- Pre-approval: Assist the entrepreneur in developing a sound business plan;
- Post-approval: Identify and address any operational, strategic and financial management gaps for sustainability
o Provide SBU Account Manager Support in:
- Pre-approval: Gathering of outstanding information
- Post-approval pre disbursement: Inspections and site visits to report on progress
- Post disbursement: client liaison and administrative support
o Stakeholder relations - support the Regional Manager in building relations and networks within the specific
region with various levels of stakeholders in order to create, promote and maintain a good and professional
image of the IDC
o Support the Regional Manager to build relationships and networks with sister-organisations within the
region in order to facilitate a more focused and optimised service delivery
o To provide input towards and assist in preparing regional reports for IDC Executive Management and Board
o To effectively interact with the different SBU's in order to understand the different funding norms and
requirements related to relevant SBU's in specific transactions
- Essential: CA (SA) or BSc Engineering with postgraduate qualification in finance (e.g. MBA, MBL or CFA).
- B. Com degree with strong proven financial experience will be considered.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
oBusiness development knowledge.
oCandidates must have extensive knowledge in evaluating economic viability of business proposals.
oAt least three (3) years' extensive experience in Business development, account management and
relationship building with a track record of consistent achievement
Click the button to apply or call Sarika on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.