Our client, a leading national retailer, is looking for a suitable candidate, with 3 years sundry/admin experience in a retail environment.
Minimum of a matric with two languages, Mathematics and Accounting
Purpose of this role
Assist Ops and Admin teams with Sundry and other admin related queries. Management of sundry expenses, stationery orders and rent and occupancy payments
Job specifications/responsibilities will include the following:
- Store Support / National liaison
- Support store Ops and Admin teams with administrative procedures and policies
- Assist Ops and Admin teams with Sundry and other admin related queries
Management of Sundry Expenses
- Receive and check Store Sundry batches making sure the batches are accurate, invoices have the correct GL and department allocations, all supporting documents are valid and the documents have the appropriate sign-off/authorisation. Scan batches and invoices to Sundry team.
- Prepare sundry invoices received at Regional Office for payment, making sure the invoices are valid and authorized correctly and the invoices have the correct GL and department allocations. Batch invoices on a sundry batch header, scan batches and invoices to Sundry team
- Assist with Vendor payment queries liaising with the Vendors, stores and National Sundries team
- Prepare month-end expense accrual journals for Finance
- Manage City Portal R&M invoices - do 2nd approval to release invoices for payment, batch invoices on a sundry batch header, make sure invoices have the correct GL and department allocations, scan batches and invoices to Sundry team
- Manage Stationery (consumables and pre-printed) in the region for Regional Office and store use - ordering, stock-takes, dispatching to stores
Rent & Occupancy
- Manage Rent and Occupancy payment process - property rent payments, rates, utilities
- Receive and check Rent & Occupancy invoices, prepare these invoices for payment, ensure all documents have the appropriate sign-off/authorisation, ensure all documents have the correct GL and department allocations, scan batches and invoices to Sundry team
- Liaise with Landlords and Municipalities to validate charges and resolve queries
Click the button to apply or call Rose on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates