Maintenance Manager - Pinetown
Our client, a large FMCG group is seeking a Maintenance Manager to manage the maintenance function at their factory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimize the maintenance strategy
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of energy and services by managing the maintenance function on site
- Ensure continuous availability and reliability of machinery and equipment
- Manage the total maintenance function on site, including engineering stock and fixed cost budget items
- Ensure adherence to applicable legislation and regulations
- Responsible for staff training and development
- Coordinate maintenance according to budget
- Coordinate contract work in terms of service provided on site
- Manage capital and major maintenance projects
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Trade tested millwright
- N6 Compulsory, B Tech degree will be advantageous
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation
- Computer literate (ELKE)
- Analytical problem solving ability
- Technical knowledge of Process Control, Utilities and Maintenance Systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven management experience
- Must be willing to perform scheduled work on weekends and public holidays
Click the button to apply or call Rose on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.