An opportunity exists at an industry leading organisation for an Electrical Draughtsperson to be based in Richards Bay.
Key Performance Areas :
- Performing draughting maintenance work
- Provide Technical assistance / service
- Standards and specifications
- Drawing office administration
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards
Minimum Requirements :
(Educational Qualifications & Experience)
- Minimum 3 years post matric - N6 minimum
- Completed Trade Apprenticeship - electrical
- Code EB Licence
Skills Practical and technical)
- CAD Software - AutoCAD package
- Electrical trade preference
- English Literate and numerate
Click the button to apply or call Sarika on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.