Financial Analyst - (6 Month Temp)
Our client, a large Insurance services provider, is seeking a Financial Analyst for a 6 month contract in Umhlanga, Durban.
The purpose of the role is to provide the Business Partners with accurate, complete and value-adding financial reporting, financial analysis and insight relating to the financial status of the schemes.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Scheme Administration:
- Data Integrity and Validation
- Premium Analysis, Reporting and Payments
- Management Information Systems
- Monthly / Quarterly Reporting for Actuarial Requirements
- Query Resolution
- New Scheme Reporting
- Value-adding Initiatives
- Premium allocation and bulking
Minimum requirements are;
- B Com. or equivalent national diploma in Finance/Accounting is required.
- At least 2- 3 years previous related working experience in a corporate entity is required.
- Experience in working with advanced Excel is required.
- Previous work experience in the financial services environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in dealing with underwriters/clients/business partners would be an advantage
Please click the button to apply or call tel:0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media or check the website regularly for updates.