Liquor Manager - Vosloorus
A large retail group is looking for a Liquor Store Manager to be based in a store in Voslooorus in Gauteng.
As the Liquor Store manager you will effectively manage the Liquor department to achieve the profitability targets.
The duties of the role include;
- Place orders on agreed suppliers in the right quantities taking supplier lead times into account
- Allocate staff efficiently
- Communicate and respond effectively to customers to answer questions, locate merchandise and provide assistance
- Familiarise self with all company systems, policies and SOPs.
- Keep the working environment clean and tidy at all times
- Adhere to SOPs in order to minimise shrinkage through theft, poor waste management or damage to product
- Report any suspicious behaviour to senior management and loss control officers
- Work to create a stable, reliable team
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that the team is trained in order to achieve the required standard.
- Arrange shifts and schedules
The requirements for the role are;
- Relevant tertiary education in Administration, Finance related and or related field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a FMCG environment in a related role
Click the button to apply or call tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted we will contact you within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.