Technical Sales Representative
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established national Earth moving equipment company in Durban.
The role of Technical Sales Representative will call on existing clients and seek new business development.
You will be responsible for all sales activities in the KZN region for the construction, mining and agriculture industries. You should be able to operate under pressure and have a proven sales track record.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the field activity.
- Prepare Presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential client relationship.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage accounts services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-ups and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close the sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade show, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience sales experience in capital equipment: preferably heavy Earthmoving.
- Basic financial knowledge
- Good customer and communication skills cold calling, general customer liaison.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Too look after service agents in the area that may be allocated.
Please click the button to apply or call Kelly on tel:0315661960 for more info.
You will be contacted within one week if you are shortlisted for this position.
Please check the website regularly and follow us on social media for updates