Workforce Scheduling Manager
Our client, one of the fastest growing retailers in the country, is seeking a Workforce Scheduling Manager to be based in their Durban offices.
As the workforce scheduling manager you will ensure national workforce scheduling is aligned to the business plan with an integrated set of processes optimizing the productivity of the workforce. You will also manage workforce requirements for every work shift in line with required legislation and policies.
The key performance areas of the role are;
- Scheduling and Workforce Management
- Adhere to Policies, Legislation and Procedures
- Managing Allocated Budget
- Liaising across the Business units
- Staff Management
Minimum qualifications and experience required;
- Matric (Mathematics as a subject essential)
- Tertiary qualification (ideally with industrial engineering subjects)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a scheduling/workforce management role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in retail/FMCG/operations
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Advanced excel skills
- Must have proven analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
Please click the button to apply or call tel:0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on social media and check our website regularly for updates.