Senior Field Technician
An opportunity for a Senior Field Technician at a firm that specialises in water technology effective wastewater treatment, and water resources engineering.
To be considered you will need a trade tested engineering diploma coupled with the following;
- Knowledge of water & wastewater treatment process, pumps and installation
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- Good understanding of water and wastewater treatment equipment and processes
- Must have experience working on Chlorine installations
Duties of the role include;
- Develop an understanding of the scope of work for each job
- Cost effectively apply knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Evaluate materials and drawings for site work
- Identify potential problems and solutions
- Establish procedure and timeline for completion of work
- Continuity in contract performance
- Responsibly for Quality Assurance and ISO9001 compliance
- Determine sequence of activities and dependencies required for desired outcomes of acceptable performance levels
- Collect details of any additional work or changes to scope of work and find solutions to report back to Contract Manager
- Complete daily site diary
- Oversee quality and performance of installation
- Ensure that installation conforms to contract requirements
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met on materials
- Ensure OHSAct is adhered to
- Site cleanliness
- Ensure all company tools and machinery are in good working oder
- Monitor and maintain materials on site
- Monitor and adjust system prior to start up
- Satisfactory pre commissioning checks
- Maintain appropriate service and repair reworks for the duration of the Contract.
Please click the button to apply or call tel:0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on Social Media or check the website regularly for updates.