Senior Technical Engineer JHB
Our client based in Johannesburg, that is a leading company within the IT space, is looking for a Senior Technical Engineer to provide support within their IT department.
The organisation's key focus is to ensure that their partners and customers get the most comprehensive, reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-use endpoint data protection and recovery solution. They possess continuous developments that support operational efficiency and assist with faster and easier business data migration and geo-location.
- Technical lead on large scale projects to be implemented
- Consultancy services to ensure customer environment readiness
- Ensure infrastructure readiness, including, but not limited to:
- Storage teams
- Networking teams
- Server teams
- Active directory teams
- Architecture teams
- Identify and resolve environment related challenges
- Identify and investigate product related errors
- Plan and execute Product Upgrade and Migration projects
3rd Line Product Support
- High level of complete product support
- Investigate product related issues
- MCSA/ MCSE
- Linux Administrator
Minimum Experience Required
- 8 to 10 years Server administration
- Windows server stack competency - Installation & Configuration
- Active Directory configuration & management
- Solid Virtualization experience
- Windows 365
- Software deployment products
- Backup solutions
- Storage and RAID configurations
- End-user Support experience (i.e. MS Outlook)
- Troubleshooting and product error investigation
Please click the button to apply or call tel:0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within a week.
Please follow us on Social Media and check the website regularly for updates.