Intermediate Front End Developer CPT
Intermediate Front End Developer
We are looking for a talented developer to assist us in maintaining our current AngularJS based SPA as well as leading the charge with our next generation clients based on React Native and React. We are a small, dynamic, startup development team tasked with implementing a cloud based POS system using cutting-edge technology. We need someone who can hit the ground running and play a significant role in the design and implementation of a new generation of clients using emerging technologies.
- Assist in the maintenance of our Angularjs client
- Design of front end technical specifications and UX from business requirements
- Using TDD methods and automated testing
- Implementing new generation clients using React Native, React
- Contribute to the new generation client API design
Requirements of the role
- BSc, BEng, or BTech Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of solid work experience in front end development
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and RESTful HTTP based API integrations
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Previous work within a development team using an Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
The following would be Advantageous
- Working knowledge of React Native, Angular.JS, and/or Electron
- Exposure to Webpack, Node.JS, Typescript
- Exposure to new backend design trends such as GraphQL, Microservices, Serverless
- Experience in the e-commerce, retail, or financial services field
- Experience working within a remote team
- Exposure to a cloud based solution on one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Good understanding of OOP, DDD, and Security Patterns and Practices
- AngularJS 1.x
- React Native
- VS Code
Should you be suitably qualified please click the button to apply or call Nqobile on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within one week.
Please follow us on Social media and check the website regularly for updates