Intermediate Back End Developer CPT
Calling Intermediate Back End Developers in Cape Town!
Are you a talented developer who can assist us in maintaining our current PHP, Laravel based solutions as well as contributing to the implementation of new serverless microservices architecture?
An opportunity has arisen at a small, dynamic, start-up development team tasked with implementing cloud based POS systems using cutting-edge technology.
- Assist in the maintenance of our current PHP systems
- Implementation of new backend services and interfaces
- Using TDD methods and automated testing
- Contribute to the new architecture and API designs
Requirements of the Role
- BSc, BEng, or BTech Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of solid work experience in back end development
- Experience working with RESTful HTTP based API integrations
- Previous work within a development team using an Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently
The following would be Advantageous
- Working knowledge PHP and the Laravel framework
- Exposure to a cloud based solution on one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Exposure to microservice architecture
- Exposure to serverless tools and platforms
- Exposure to emerging API design trends such as GraphQL
- Experience in the e-commerce, retail, or financial services field
- Experience working within a remote team
-Good understanding of OOP, DDD, and Security Patterns and Practices
You will need to be familiar with the following Technology Stack
- Laravel Framework
- Serverless framework
Should you be suitably qualified please click the button to apply or call Nqobile on tel:0315661960 for more information.
Please follow us on Social media and check the website regularly for updates