Our client is seeking the services of an Accounting Supervisor to join their team based in the Umhlali area.
- Review all job budgets, for approval
- Prepare annual work plans and revising where necessary.
- Allocation of work to staff and ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required
- Formal training and developmnet of staff
- Researching and passing on of information from applicable legislation, good practice and interpretation notes to Bookkeepers/Partners
- Compilation and Review of compilation engagements (annual working paper files) performed by staff to current accounting standards
- Responsible to ensure that client service deliverables are met on budget
Competencies and requirements:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm to the client together with the Partner, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided
- Tax consultancy, tax practitioner duties ito current tax laws
- B Act/B.Com/B.Compt. Honours and completed Articles
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience with the ability to manage staff
Greatsoft-Cashbook, Journals, Financial Statements
Pastel-Cashbook, Journals, Debtors Control
Click the button to apply or call Carmel 0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within a week. Please follow us on social media or check the website regularly for updates.