Senior Client Accountant
Our client is seeking the services of a Senior Client Accountant to join their team based in the Umhlali area.
- Preparation of client fee budget
- Working planning; yearly, monthly, weekly
- Client liaison
- Supervision & review of work of junior bookkeepers, which includes ensuring that the clients accounts are reconciled timeously (monthly) and accurately
- On the job training of junior bookkeepers, soft skills and technical
- Performance reviews of junior bookkeepers
- Reviewing monthly reports of clients
- Facilitate monthly meetings between client and partners if required by client
- Compilation of annual financial statements and preparation of working papers
- Preparation and submission of tax returns-income tax, provisional taxes, dividends tax etc.
- Responsible for handling SARS queries & responses
- Vat registrations
- PAYE,UIF,SDL registrations
- Reviewing monthly VAT 201 and EMP201/EMP501
- Reviewing returns for workmens compensation
- Completion of tax computations of clients
- Researching and passing on of information from applicable legislation,good practice and interpretation notes to bookkeepers/partners
- Checking of time sheets of employees under your supervision
Competencies and requirements:
- Annual Financial Statement experience-non negotiable
- 4 years Tax knowledge experience
- Strong Accounting experience
- 3 years bookkeeping experience required
- 3 years experience in annual financial reporting
- Advanced IT skills(Advanced Excel)
- Accounting BCOMPT or BCOM degree
Greatsoft-Cashbook, Journals, Financial Statements
Pastel-Cashbook, Journals, Debtors Control
Click the button to apply or call Carmel 0315661960 for more info.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within a week. Please follow us on social media or check the website regularly for updates.