05 May Happy 24th Birthday multiSEARCH Recruitment Consultants
multiSEARCH Recruitment is an owner-managed recruitment consulting firm that has served top organizations and career seeking professionals since 1990. We are proud to announce our 24thbirthday this month!
We are hired by reputable companies to identify, source and evaluate individuals who stand out amongst their peers. Our clients and candidates are treated with equal respect and a
successful placement is measured by the mutual satisfaction of all three parties, the Employer, the Employee and multiSEARCH.
We are a team that understands what is important to our clients:
- Minimizing the hiring risk
- Offering solutions
- Getting to know your business and it needs
- Offering you superior service
- Finding you the perfect person to add value to your business
We are a team that understands what’s important to our candidates:
- Effective career seeking advice
- Honest and consistent feedback
- A guided, fully informed interview process
- Guaranteed professionalism in representing you
- Respect for your career search
- Owner managed and passionate about building careers since 1990
- We’re not an agency, we’re a consulting firm
- Our management team is operationally involved in projects
- We understand the quality of our work will minimize risk during hiring
- Well maintained Candidate database of over 9000 active Career Seekers
- We only recruit using in-depth evaluation methods, and we don’t take any short-cuts
- Our Talent Acquisition Specialists each focus on recruiting for a specific industry sector, allowing us to develop industry sector expertise.
- Members and committee involvement with The Federation of African Professional Staffing Organisation (APSO), the Confederation of Associations of Personnel Employment Services (CAPES) and The Services SETA.
- Ongoing customer and candidates service audits
- In line with our continuous improvement goals, our team trains on a weekly basis to ensure that they develop industry expertise and register to write and pass APSO’s professionalization qualifications within 6 months of their onboarding.
Our longevity is testament to our commitment to quality, people development and placement retention. Our people have determined our success!!!